I have been using a pretty old Astron 20A supply for my Flex 3000. Has not
been an issue as I normally run pretty low power - 10W most of the time
unless I need to get through a DX pileup or something.

My new 6700 is supposed to arrive tomorrow - like a kid at Christmas!!  It
has been less than a week since ordering, but cannot wait!  Am sure I can
use the old supply with no issues for awhile and at my normal low power.
However, really don't want to trust the expensive new toy to a 25 year old
power supply rated below the Flex specs.

So, what have Flexers found to be good, modern supplies?  Any issues with
noise from the switching supplies?  Particular brand you like?

Thanks for any inputs.

73, Tom

K1FR