I've been running the ShuttlePro since I received my Flex 5000 in 2008.
Works fine with all versions including the latest PowerSDR 2.7.2.
According to ShuttlePro properties, software version is 2.7.8. Besides
various tuning functions, I have buttons programmed for up/down volume,
changing bands, changing modes, keying the transmitter, and several other
functions. The PowerSDR keyboard shortcut map has the info you need to
program the Shuttle buttons.

Pete, wa2cwa
www.manualman.com