My 5000 is off by about .520 khz at 10Mhz and about .780 at 20Mhz. I would like
to calibrate it exactly and it seems to me that there was something in the
setup to do that but all I find is General>Calibration tab in PSDR. Tried using
that tab and picked a frequency of 10.000000 and used VFO-A (in DSB or AM) then
clicked start but the display in PSDR (2.7.2.17146) still says 10.000.520.

I looked in the Flex KB but the only reference I found to frequency calibration
was this but
http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50175.aspx?Keywords=calibration
Am I missing something? Is there an easy way to calibrate the WWV exactly that
I am overlooking in the KB?

Zack
N8FNR