I am having a frequency calibration problem with my 5000A so I thought that I
would reset the DB and run the built in TRO/IO tests and see if that would fix
the problem. It did not and my frequency display is still off .500khz after
running theGeneral>Calibration routine. Oh well, I will call the Flex HD
tomorrow and see what they say.

So I went in PSDR (2.7.2.17146) and setup the VAC and CAT controls just the way
it was before the DB reset. I keep a file with images of the original setup so
that I can just go and reconfig PSDR quickly. Now I am getting no audio to
Skimmer or fldigi but I cannot see what I am doing wrong. Could some of you
please look a the link below and see what is wrong? I can't figure it out.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/10025089@N05/14275964367/

Zack
N8FNR