Larry -

Sorry that I don't have the fix(es) off the top of my head. You have
several things going on, all are windows related (it think).

Start with the 19 clients that VAC has, most or all are ghost entries. I
would delete all of them and start over.

I know that JT65 uses numeric port entries, and that windows is likely to
shift things around whenever a "new" device is defined. I have read that
checking the JT65 assignments is something that some folk do every time
they boot the PC.

And, the 44K data rate is the windows default. You need to define what you
want to force a change.

I wonder if windows did a major software update?

73

Ken  AC0HO