You may try my settings I collected...

WSJT-X OPERATION (JT9 and JT65)

Version 1.2 of WSJT-X offers two protocols or “modes,” JT9 and JT65. Both are designed for making reliable, confirmed QSOs under extreme weak-signal conditions. They use nearly identical message structure and source encoding. JT65 was designed for EME (“moonbounce”) on the VHF/UHF bands and has also proved very effective for worldwide QRP communication at HF. JT9 is optimized for the LF, MF, and HF bands. It is about 2 dB more sensitive than JT65 while using less than 10% of the bandwidth. Both modes use one-minute timed sequences of alternating transmission and reception, so a minimal QSO takes 4 to 6 minutes — two or three transmissions by each station, one sending in odd minutes and the other even. World-wide QSOs are possible with power levels of a few
watts and compromise antennas.
Note: WSTJ-X implements both JT9 and JT65
Introduction http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx.html
Frequencies http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.radio.wsjt/318
Band Dial Freq
(m) (MHz)
---------------
160 1.838
80 3.576
60 5.357
40 7.076
30 10.138
20 14.076
17 18.102
15 21.076
12 24.917
10 28.076
6 50.276
With above dial frequency settings JT65 signals would be expected at audio frequencies
270 to 2270 Hz, JT9 signals at 2500 to 4000 Hz.

CONFIGURATION OF WSJT-X
• My Call: ve3dvv
• My Grid: FN03bd
• PTT
DTR com8 (com18 in PWRSDR)
Test it with 'Test PT' button.
• Enable PSK Reporter
• Enable CAT: com5 (RCP3 in DDUtil)
Note: If not using DDUtil use Com11 for CAT
• Rig: Kenwood TS-2000
• Audio in: Vac2
• Audio out: Vac1
CONFIGURATION OF PWRSDR (via DDUTIL)
• Keep Vac and Cat like default (see DDUTIL and VAC)
• Select DIGU mode and Low/Hi filter: 200/4200Hz

OPERATION
• Read and follow 'Basic Operating Tutorial' in users guide
• In 'WideGraph' click Green marker for receive freq. For both RX&TX hold Ctrl while clicking.
• Favourite settings:
Bins/Pixel7, Start0, Zero -3, N Avg 5, JT652500 JT9, Slope 1.1, Gain 0, Current, Default

WHAT TO CHECK IF IT DOES NOT WORK
• Load VAC control panel and check both VAC In/Out are running at 48.000Hz
If not correct settings check VAC
• Check if VAC is enabled in PWRSDR-Setup Audio/VAC
• Check WSJT-X User's Guide
• Check reports on http://wsprnet.org/drupal/
• Check for time accuracy on computer. Use Dimension 4 from HTTP://www.thinkman.com/dimension
and double check that with WWV

Have fun....
73, John ve3dvv

Yes, I once had WSJT (JT-65A) working, but that was two computers ago. I've
even made one six meter ENE contact and been heard by several stations.
With
W7GJ now at KH8, I'd like to try to work him. But, without WSJY, VAC and
Power SDR working together, there's no chance.

I do have VAC installed and the latest Released version of WSJT as well as
VSP manager. So, I don't need instructions on downloading and installing
same. The OLD Knowledge Center article that I printed out a year or two
ago,
spends a lot of verbiage on downloading and installing these programs. It
talks about installing VAC into Power SDR Version 1.14.0. That's how old it
is.

One of things it says it to make sure that Flex 5000 Firewire device driver
is set to the same parameters and Safe Mode 1 is the operating mode. It
refers to another Knowledge Center article to explain how to do this.

Going to the Flex Website, I find no place to find Knowledge Center
articles
anymore. Has the Knowledge Center been done away with? I did find a
so-called White Paper entitled

 "LEVERAGING SDR FOR BETTER DIGITAL MODE COMMUNICATIONS". But it is nothing
but a sales pitch for software defined radio and VAC. I don't need a sales
pitch. I'm already convinced re SDR and have been for years..

What I need is a good up-to-date step-by-step description of what
parameters
to set into Power SDR, VAC and WSJT. At the moment, I'm getting an ERROR
message in WSJT saying "Error in opening audio channels" and some other
stuff that says it won't work.

I DID have the audio stream running normally an hour or so back, but I've
obviously messed it up now.

Frustrated,

Bill Tynan, W3XO/5 EM00kd