Hello all --

When I am using the second receiver in my Flex 5000A for ESC purposes, my transmit audio sometimes becomes garbled. It sounds like my voice is being doubled and mixed with itself a few hertz off frequency. This does not affect receive at all, just transmit, and it is intermittent.

The only real solution is to manually turn off the second receiver before transmitting. A database reset, even back to default settings, is only a temporary fix; the garbling always returns after a few minutes or hours.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin.