Keith,

In addition to the Reflector, I recommend that you query the Community (https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio) for info on your issue. There are a lot of users there who have gone through the trials and tribulations of getting third-party digital mode applications properly configured are are happy to share the knowledge they have acquired.

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150