*Reading from Flex documentation from paragraphs which speak to diversity:
"This capability exist in the FLEX-5000 only if the HRFIO-34 (or greater)
RF switching matrix board is installed in your radio."  This 5K is SN
0811-3147.  Preowned, so the "Born on Date" is unavailable except from Flex
registration files.  Antennas are about 450 feet apart.  Receiver 2 will
only allow selection from pull down for RX1 Tap.  Others can be chosen but
do not support the desired configuaration.   *

*Jim Broaddus*, *Director*
Bear Creek Feline Center

    [image: http://jimbroaddus.us/index.html]
<http://jimbroaddus.us/index.html>