Mike,

An unhandled exception error, is a loss of communications between the radio and
PowerSDR ,  failure in the FireWire subsystem.  Usually HW,  FW card, or cable.
   Most likely the cable, some FW cables are not up to running at the full
400mbit streaming that the latest driver is sending, rare occasions it's the
card itself.   Now very rarely some thing else in the system can cause an
exception error,  but usually this will show up as DPC errors .   Unlike XP,
Win7 needs to have the Power Options set for "High Performance".

Hope this helps,
Dudley

Sent from my iPad