greg,
You may want to look into this software that I am using for my digital
programs.  It requires VBCable A and B downloads to use 2 cable sets( both are
FREE ) and I have not had any problems at all with them and FlexRadio Software
or FLDIGI.
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/vb-cable-by-vb-audio
73 and happy new year.
doug  K4DMH