From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz]On Behalf Of
w...@reagan.com
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 10:14 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] setting up computer for longer run time

Iam running a 1500 on a NEW I-5 computer using windows 7 -64 bit. If I walk
away from the screen for 10 minutes the screen goes to sleep and goes dark.
When I giggle the mouse sometimes the screen and power sdr comes back up ,but
most of the time power sdr will come back but not operating. Looks just as
though you never hit the start  button. Trying the start button ,does nothing.
If I want to get back to the running 1500 on the screen,usually need to
reboot,then all is well.
  This is the first time I have used windows 7, used both the 5000 and the 1500
on XP. without this problem. I haven't got a book on windows 7 yet.  guess I
need one. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.
73
dale wt4t