There are still people scrambling to get SDR1000s up and running so I am
not so concerned about the value of the 5000s and 3000s. They are still
great radios and are the new "gateway' rigs for more current architectures
(and packaging).

PowerSDR is an old friend and things just seem to work when and where I
want them to, its still tough competition for SmartSDR since its feature
set is so wide.

I doubt that the value will go below 1.5K though. If I saw something much
lower I definitely would be buying one.

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC