Dale,

Tell him to open a HelpDesk support ticket. It sounds like new user operator error

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager
FlexRadio Systems™
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>
On 3/7/2015 11:22 PM, w...@reagan.com wrote:
Have a problem with a 1500, I just sold a few days ago. While using the little
1500, I never had any of these problems.I was using the radio with the latest
software 2.7.2 and
everything worked as it should,all bands and modes.
    The buyer states the following:He says 80,60,20,and10 meters work as
expected. He then says 15 and 6 have no output.He then states 40,30,17,and 12
have little or no output. He says output is indicated on the software, but does
not show on his bird wattmeter.
   He says receiver operation is completely normal.
I do not know what version of powersdr he is running,he did not say. He stated
he has a 5000a ,which runs on this same computer with no problem,and for that
reason has ruled out any computer malfunction or software problem.
      I asked about the version of powersdr, he was running,but no answer so
far.
Could a install of powersdr,setup for a 5000a ,cause a problem by just pluging
in the usb cable and running the 1500 for the first time? I have run both my
5000a and this 1500 on my computer with no problem in the past.
        Iam happy to refund his money if the 1500 has a problem with its
internal hardware,but somehow I think its software related??

     Thanks for any help or comments about the problem
73
dale wt4t