Hi all

I have been trying to access the wiki at Neal's site(
flexradiowiki.abrohamnealsoftware.com) which I had bookmarked from a while
back and also on http://FlexRadioWiki.com, to which I get a timeout error.

First question: Is the wiki alive somewhere?

2nd question, if the wiki is dead, I need some help with WPSR on my
Flex3000 on 60m please.

I can RX okay (okay so not much received) but if the WSPR software goes to
TX and I'm in DIGU mode, it says I'm out of band and chucks me out
unceremoniously with a warning of TX out of band and forced STOP. My TX
filter is 2900 high, 200 low, which is too wide for the 60m channel. I'm in
5.28850 listening to around 1khz of the channel.

If I set my HIGH to be say 1200 and my low to be 200, do i have to reset
this back to 2900 high every time I want to use SSB? It would be a pain to
have to amend the PSDR settings every time I change modes.

PSDR v2.7.2 (TURFed with Jurgen's help)

TIA
Mike
G7TWC