From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Bill
and Sue
Sent: July-12-15 11:59 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Speakers

Good afternoon.
A couple of questions.  One, do you have to use powered speakers With the
Flex 6300?   I ask this because when I used the Flex 3000 I did not have any
feedback or interference.  Now I do.  I can add all the chokes and such but
I wanted to know if I need Power speakers???
The second question is, I found I can not use the Hercules controller with
the Flex 6300 as I did with the flex 3000.  I could not find any way to add
it.   What are you guys using beside the Flex Controller??
Thanks folks.
Bill