Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>
On 11/1/2015 7:59 PM, Don Plunkett wrote:
I have the same problem with the DAX as I get an error every time that I
start up the Flex. ... don

-----Original Message-----
From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Fred
- NA2U
Sent: November 1, 2015 5:12 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Cc: cwm...@aol.com
Subject: [Flexradio] New user - Flex 6300

Just got my new 6300 last Tuesday.  I have figured a lot of this out but
RTTY/digital setups are throwing me a fit.

I am trying to set up DXLAB Winwarbler for RTTY and digital modes with the
6300.  My DAX Control Panel indicates Driver Error on both Slice A and Slice
B.  I have tried to disable all devices not needed.  I have tried to follow
instructions on this web page:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FlexSignature

This article does not mention a RTTY engine.  I'm trying to use MMTTY.  I
will also want to use MMTTY with N1MM+ but first things first.

Any help would be appreciated.  I think I'm really going to like this radio!

73 and thanks,
Fred/NA2U

Will You Take Advantage of the HARP Mortgage Relief Program?
HARP Gives Homeowners a Once In A Lifetime Mortgage Bailout A forgotten
mortgage stimulus program that was passed by Obama to help the middle class
has been uncovered. The program is called HARP, which stands for the Home
Affordable Refinance Program. The program itself is totally free, and gives
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5636aaaf2ab202aaf6828st03vuc