This is the first chance I have had to thank everyone for the get well wishes.
It was about eight months ago I was talking to Dudley and asking if he could
check out my radio quickly because I was going to go in and have surgery and
have the left upper lobe of my left lung cutout as they told me I have  Cancer.

Anticipating, the worst I sold everything I had so my wife would not have to
go thru all that.

Two weeks after the surgery I got a call from the Hospital they said I do not
have
cancer.   I said thank God you got it all.  They said No you do not understand,
“You never had Cancer.”

There I was all messed up physically and still am, and no radio station.

That is that, I have managed to buy enough to get on the air again with
a flex 3000 and that makes me happy.

The point of all the rambling is that I want to thank Dudley and all the others
who sent me a message to get well

73 from N1EHM    Bill