Mark, Harmonics are integral multiples of your frequency so whatever was happening it wasn't a harmonic of your signal.

How close was the reporting station to your QTH? Strange things happen when someone experiences fundamental overload of their receiver. If able, arrange to have a look at your emissions on a good spectrum analyzer. It might not be something you are emitting but something created in his receiver.

One time in the early 60's I was reported to the FCC as causing TVI. I had a 2nd class licensee prepare a fact finding report in response to "The Letter" from the FCC. I was putting out a very clean 3 Watts on the CB band and the "ancient" TV I was interfering with had an IF with band width covering the CB freqs. I was transmitting directly into one of the TV receiver's IF circuits. Solution: Hey dude, get a more modern TV. End of story.