> With all of KE9NS's http://www.ke9ns.com/flexpage.html  feature
enhancements to the PowerSDR code, it's added some additional life to the
5000, 3000, and 1500 series.

Hmmm... I went there and found that virtually the entire web site seems to
have all the files and images (except for the links to YouTube videos)
replaced with a single 80.4kB file that appears to be an HTML page with some
sort of program loader and/or some executable code. I suspect the web site
has been hacked.

My Sophos UTM-9 firewall reports the site as being infested with PUP and
other malware.

I download a few of the supposed .PNG images and a .PDF and found them to
all be the same identical file mentioned above.

Avast! and Malwarebytes do not report problems with the unknown file.

Be careful.

Ralph - W5JGV - WD2XSH/7