Hi all.  Sorry to have to post my question in here, but I haven't been able to
access the FlexWiki.com website so my support options have been limited to
reading cached pages from the site.

I am new to FlexWiki.

I successfully installed FlexWiki to my IIS 6 Win 2003 Server.  Wasn't too
difficult.  It ran just fine, but wasn't using my SQL Server to store anything.
 I wanted to connect it to my SQL Server 2003, so I then followed the
instructions on securing FlexWiki

(cached at
http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:uLmFPfRmSMAJ:www.flexwiki.com/default.aspx/FlexWiki/FlexWiki2SecureAdmin.html+installing+flexwiki+sql&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca&client=firefox-a
 )

Now, when I try to access the my site, I recieve the following error message:

No default namespace defined.

I took a look at my database and I see that there is a table called Namespace,
and it's empty (Topics is empty too).  So I'm not sure if anything is supposed
to automatically populate it.  I tried creating my own entry
("1","DefaultWorkspace") but that had no effect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.