Hi all.

I'm trying to get a FlexWiki site set up here.  I have it running but I can't
get much further because the links to things like FormattingRules go to
flexwiki.com.  Also, I'd like to customise my layout but for the same reason I
can't get to see the CustomBorders topic.

Any news on when or if the flexwiki.com site will be becoming back up?
Anywhere else (apart from ods.dyndns.org, which also seems to be down) that I
can get at this information.

Alternatively, can I download topics like CustomBorder and FormattingRules from
sourceforge as a part of some source package?  If not, would that be a
reasonable thing to open up for download?

Many thanks
Ben