All,

Several people brought to my attention that there has been traffic on this
list recently - including some questions about the status of the FlexWiki
project.  I'm afraid that most of that mail appears to have dropped into my
Junk Mail folder L  As the original author of FlexWiki, I thought I should
pop my head up J  I'll read through the mails I can find and see what
questions have been coming up and then get some mail back to the list with
an update about the project next week sometime.

Thanks,

David Ornstein