Curtis L. Olson writes:
>Norman Vine writes:
>
>> BTW
>> Expect a bunch of changes from me tomorow to
>> get 'reset' and 'goto airport' 'kind of' working again
>
>Ok, sounds good.  I took a look at that yesterday and fixed one
>potential problem in simgear (actually the problem is in flightgear,
>but until that is fixed (tomorrow?) :-)

There are still a few problems that I don't really understand yet,
such as occasionally you have to teleport to a new location
before a successful reset and an occasional lighting glitch.
But in general it is working,  although repeated 'teleporting'
seems to be exhausting memory again.
 < 30 or so jumps on my machine >

>I made the offending simgear
>routine do some additional checking for out of bounds conditions.

OK  - Thanks for mentioning that
I'd better do a cvs up on SimGear too then before I submit this.

>Once I got that working I got lost in the property stuff.
  :-)

>Glad to hear you had more time/patience than me. :-)
Oh just one of the 'joys' of being unemployed :-(

Cheers

Norman