> Thats what should be in there now, and is in LaRCsim (well - without
> the lag anyway).  I've obviously thought it went into JSBSim but
> never actually put it in there.

I added this in last night to JSBSim. Don't know if it's correct or not, it
just "felt" right. Do you have something already in LaRCSim that we might
steal? Or is what I put in OK:

void FGPiston::doManifoldPressure(void)
{
  if (Running ) {
    ManifoldPressure_inHg = MinManifoldPressure_inHg +
            (Throttle * (MaxManifoldPressure_inHg -
             MinManifoldPressure_inHg));
  } else if (Cranking) {
    ManifoldPressure_inHg += dt*(ManifoldPressure_inHg -
                              MinManifoldPressure_inHg / 6.0)/2.0;
  } else {
    ManifoldPressure_inHg = 0.0;
  }