Julian Foad wrote:

> Erik Hofman wrote:
>
>>The latest FlightGear from CVS gives me a core after startup.
>>I traced it back to SimGear/simgear/misc/props.hxx line 730:
>>
>>Process 14190 (fgfs) stopped on signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation violation
>>(default) at [SGPropertyNode::getAttribute(SGPropertyNode::Attribute)
>>const:730 +0x10,0x103b2110]
>>  730  bool getAttribute (Attribute attr) const { return ((_attr & attr)
>>!= 0); }
>>
>>I have no idea why this happens.
>>Does anybody else have any idea?
>>

> I think you need to look higher up in the call stack: perhaps the object pointer on
>which this method is called was invalid.

You are right, I forgot to mention:

I tracked the probelm down to FlightGear/src/Maim/main.cxx
SGTime *t = new SGTime( longitude->getDoubleValue()
                               * SGD_DEGREES_TO_RADIANS,
                             latitude->getDoubleValue()
                               * SGD_DEGREES_TO_RADIANS,
                             zone.str() );

Tests show that both longitude and latitude are false ...
Hope this helps some more.

Erik
I'm lost at this one :(