John Check wrote:

> There is a developer from Sony thats is looking at FGFS for PS/2.
> He's been by the booth a few times and was at the conference session.
> PS2 has it's own GL from what I gather so if anybody has anything
> to say about what kind of effort/problems he might be looking at, let
> me know and I'll pass it along.

AFAIK there's a person on hte PLIB list who's using PLIB to develop
console games (IIRC for a PS or PS/2).

As soon as PLIB runs FGFS shouldn't have any (big) troubles anymore.

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...