cygwin should come with all the opengl libs and headers you need to
build plib right out of the box.  Perhaps there is an opengl cygwin
package you need to install?

Otherwise, check the contents of the config.log ... sometimes
configure failures aren't quite what they seem.  Failing that, you
really should ask for help on the plib mailing list because if there
is a plib problem, they are the only ones who can resolve it.

Curt.