Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > David, this is all looking very nice.  One minor nit which might fall
 > into the domain of the FDM folks, but the turn radius when taxiing is
 > much less that the nose wheel angle would indicate.  Either there is
 > way too much slippage, or the 'normalize' nose wheel position is not
 > being scaled to the proper angle. (this is with JSBSim)

We're probably both wrong, but JSBSim gives the nosewheel very weak
turning authority compared to other sims I've tried (and planes I've
watched taxiing).  That said, I'm allowing the wheel to turn 40 deg
each way, which might be excessive.

I don't think we have a normalized nose wheel position, do we?  I'm
just using the rudder position for now.

All the best,

David

--