"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> Roman Grigoriev writes:
> > Guys
> > could you please advice me how to make flightgear in black and white pallete
> > maybe framebuffer operation helps me?
> > if someone covert or render black&white image in OGL please help me
>
> There might be a clever solution I don't know about, but a brute force
> start would be to convert all the textures used by the program to a
> grey scale pallete ...

IMHO that's the best solution.

If you need additional noise over it you can place a glQuad with a noise
texture over the whole screen.

CU,
Christian

PS: If you try to generate an infra red view it's *much* more
complicated than that. But for a normal vision "bomb camera" it should
be fine.

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...