On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:15:19 +0100,
Arnt Karlsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:00:29 -0000,
> "D Luff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> <3C7A194D.20505.3A7A8A4@localhost>:

> > None of this is going to appear very quickly (unless someone else
> > is already working on it or planning to!) since I am very time
> > pressed, but I will start implementing this, so get comments on the
> > architecture in now if you think I'm going wrong please.  If anyone
> > else is working on aspects of ATC/AI traffic modelling please give
> > me a shout since I've no desire to duplicate work.  I'm sure
> > someone mentioned on this list once that they were working on
> > canned voice ATC, or was I imagining it?  Due to the natural
> > physical splitting of ATC into ground/tower/approach/departure etc
> > in real life its also a prime candidate for a collaborative approach
> > if anyone who wants to contribute to Flightgear but doesn't know
> > where to get started fancies pitching in...
>
> ..my inspiration into this mess, was an article by Dick (or
> Burt, afair) Rutan in EAA Experimenter magazine, on _another_
> approach to ATC, so I got EAA's green light on republishing it.
> (So now I just need to reinstall a barfed up wintendo so I can
> use my paralell port scanner, or get an usb scanner... 1 week.)

...which instead was spent reinstalling every damn box on my
lan and tracking down spam accusation and getting my dial-up
account going again.   I was accused of spamming, and may have
lost my business on that shit.  (Power and heat from MSW and
biomass.)

..has _anyone_ of you guys here, ever seen spam, in my name ?????

..this guy warning me, threathed to kill me for spamming him.
Either he is trying a new trick to confirm my email address for
spam, or someone _is_ spamming using my name and email address.
Either way, I'll have the FBI look into this.

--
..med vennlig hilsen = with Kind Regards from Arnt...

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: