Jim, the transparent panel now has the correct viewport but is oversized
so the edges disappear beyond the end of the forward view.  In contrast,
the standard panel is slightly undersized because the compass is not centered.
Other than that, it's great and I'll switch my default as soon as the mouse
clicks are functional on the instruments.  It's hard to fly otherwise ...