Stefan wrote:
 > I've found out that flighgear does not compile clean under RedHat 7.2
 > with Accelerated X Summit 3D drivers 2.1.4 from www.xig.com
 >
 > Are any folks having the same configuration like me and somebody else
 > have seen these errors which comes from xglUtils.c

This sounds to me like the XiG drivers are shipping and old or broken
gl.h header file.  By convention, the gl.h file is standardized by the
OpenGL ARB and should always contain symbol definitions for all
features, even if those features aren't supported by the
implementation.

You could try replacing your /usr/include/GL/gl.h file with the one
Red Hat installed originally (which I know to be ARB compliant).
Alternatively, see if XiG has dropped a broken one somewhere else,
like /usr/X11R6/include/GL.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA