Martin Dressler writes:

 > 1. Autopilot in Heading hold mode hold heading some degrees of the
 > red marker.

Yes, it's been bad for a while and needs looking into.

 > 2. When you switch your mouse from view mode it doesn't centre view
 > and it is realy hard to find your panel again.

Click the left mouse button once before you leave view mode.  This
isn't really a problem with the 3D cockpit (which will likely be the
default as soon as we can make the instruments clickable), since it's
easy to see where you are looking.

Automatic recentering has been an annoyance for many users; making it
optional (by binding it to a single mouse button click) should be good
for both sides.

 > 3. Flaps in c172JSBsim still doesn't animate.

JSBSim isn't reporting the flap position -- it's a JSBSim-specific bug
(you should still see the flaps move with YASim).

 > 4. I get different airspeed on panel and HUD (126 kt / 156 kt ) It
 > looks like big different at 2'000 ft ASL. but I can't to reproduce
 > it with fresh version, maybe I'm blind.

Are you sure you weren't at 12,000ft ASL?  That's exactly the
difference I'd expect between ground speed (HUD) and indicated
airspeed (panel) at that altitude with no winds, since indicated
airspeed differs from true airspeed by about 2% for every 1,000ft ASL:

  156 / (1 + (0.02 * 12)) = 156 / 1.24 = 125.8

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson