David Megginson wrote:
 > 1. They're hard to use from inside the 3D cockpit, at least until Andy
 >    gets mouse clicks working on his wrap-around panel; and

I'm still here, I promise!  Hopefully I'll have a good whole day this
weekend to devote to flight gear stuff.  For those interested in
excuses: things have been a little busy at home recently; we're trying
to plan a September wedding in the Boston area from the other side of
the continent.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA