Jim Wilson writes:
> Yes, thats right, its looking at KABE directly.  You will also note that the
> tower view stays where it was even if you fly far away.  Currently the tower
> location is just an arbitrary setting the is based on the starting location,
> until we have some real tower locations in there.  Possibly we can move the
> tower during teleports though...hmmm.

If we came up with some code to find the closest airport to a lat/lon,
then we could write a function to move the tower view to the closest
airport, and bind a key to it.  Or perhaps allow the user to specify
which airport to move the tower too ... if I am inbound to KLAX for
instance, it might be interesting to move the tower view there well in
advance of my arrival ... but this is something that would have to be
done interactively.