I propose that the PLIB project takes a community booth at LinuxTag
http://www.linuxtag.org  June 6-9 this summer in Karlsruhe Germany.
This "PLIB USERS" booth would be a place for the dozen-odd projects
that conspicuously incorporate plib (and any others that join in)
to show off their projects, compare notes and have a lot of fun.

If you think this is a good idea, please discuss it in the mailing lists
of the individual projects and then let _me_ know how many people are
interested in turning up.  I need an idea of the number of interested
people, so I can ask for a sensible-sized booth for us all to occupy
(I'll not mention a certain heavily overfull booth last year 8-)

PS.  I'm not trying to usurp the right of any project to have their own
booth, if enough people are available to run it.  I do think it is in all
our interests to promote PLIB itself to the community and encourage adoption.