As far as the segfault itself, it had nothing to do with the font.  Plib
does not segfault if it can't match the font (I checked).  The problem is
that the string for that item was beyond plib's current limit of 80 characters
per char[].  David has a fix in his Inbox that truncates before display (the
listbox in prop picker doesn't show 80 characters anyway).

It would be good to have a font that displayed all the required charcters.
Currently none of the ones that come with plib do.

Best,

Jim