Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work (when looking at other pecies
> of code which do basically the same) so I'm still conviced it's the
> FGCondition code that causes this to happen.
>
> Erik

Hi Erik,

Where does the sound code test the condition for turning on a sound?  Looking
at the copy in CVS I see where it turns off when the condition test
fails...but nothing that turns it on.   You mentioned that it comes in true
for 0.3 seconds, but the sound never starts...not even for the 1/3rd second.

FWIW I've tried all kinds of funky condition combinations with the animations.
 At one point I thought there was a bug in the Simgear code as well.  What I
found after tracing, logging and finally finding the real bug, is that it
works very reliably.  The problem is "probably" not there.

My apologies if I've missed something obvious...just took a quick look.  But I
think there might be something missing there.

Best,

Jim