Jim Wilson wrote:
> This is what I get with the patch.  Looks like some of the values did
> get a little worse, but not uniformly.  The delta values seem to be
> oscillating every other iteration?  I relisted the prepatch values
> after these new values for comparison.

Hrmph.  This is getting just too weird.  What (exactly) is your
platform?  I'm trying to get an fgfs compiled with 2.95.2 and having
some difficulty due to glibc 2.2 compatibility issues.  I may need to
install a new distribution to make this work.

Did you try compiling YASim without any optimization?  How did that
work?

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA