Hi Steve, Hello Flighgear Developers,

I followed your projects since quite a long time now..

As I am interested in 3D programming very much but didn't find the time
to dig into it, I recently decided to write a BGL loader for PLIB.
I reused the MDL loader part of PLIB with the BGL patch of John Tsao
as a starting point.
From there I enhanced it quite a lot so that by now I am able to
load some free BGL sceneries found in the web.
Up to now I can load the static part of the sceneries of FS5, FS98 and
FS2000 BGL files into PPE and Flightgear  with more or less success.

The loader is not yet finished but I think it is somehow stable and I feel
that it's time to share the patch (against PLIB 1.42) if you're interested.

cu

Juergen