Gene Buckle writes:

>I get the attached error when building Metakit.  I'm using the latest
>Cygwin installation.

>Any ideas?

I just < after reading your message > tested this by untaring the metakit
tarball
distributed with SimGear and then followed the instructions

i.e.
   % cd builds
   % ../unix/configure
   % make
   % make test

and every thing built fine for me.
including the Python extension although I did have to manually change
the '.so' extension to '.dll' and add the Python link lib in the Makefile

also needed to add __CTGWIN__ logic for Windows dll's in PyStorage.cpp
but this is only needed if you want the Python extension

#if !(defined _WIN32) && !defined(__CYGWIN__)
#define __declspec(x)
#endif

If you are still having problems with TCL related 'stuff'
just replace the % make  command above with  % make core
or edit the all: target in the Makefile
to be like this

 all: core

Norman