I just checked in new code to impliment a Bendix/King KT 70
transponder.

There is no associated panel graphics at this point, I'm hoping that
some will magically <cough>John</cough> appear at some point in the
future. :-)

- Annunciators are implimented
- Code selector knobs are working.
- Code digits are in the range of 0-7
- Ident button is implimented and will light the reply annunciator for
  18 seconds.
- Test mode is implimented.

I haven't done anything with the mode a, c, s stuff.

- Flight level is displayed in ground and alt modes, but this is based
  on true altitude for now.
- The public properties are published under /radios/kt-70/

Regards,