Melchior FRANZ writes:
> * Curtis L. Olson -- Monday 22 July 2002 20:00:
> > If you go to src/Model/model.cxx, line #248 and comment out the
> > "Load panels" section of code, the C172 becomes shaded again and
> > the objects no longer glow at night.
>
> Unfortunately, it doesn't fix my fog problem.

I kind of guessed that may have been a separate issue.  I think this
is likely a side effect of changing the near/far clip planes in the
middle of rendering a frame.  I don't think the mesa/3dfx drivers
handle that well or at all.

You could look through src/Model/*.cxx and find the place[s] that
reset the clip planes and comment those out to see if your fog comes
back.

Regards,