It's been a while, but I got a bit side tracked with other things....

Thanks for the help on getting my FG compiled with VC6 on win xp, but I
still haven't succeeded. I think I'm a bit stuck with the compiler options.
Maybe someone can give me a quick rundown on the libraries and options I
need to use?

I have compiled plib and simgear, but flightgear won't find the plib and
simgear functions in the linking process. I have included the paths to the
libs in my options, so flightgear should find the libs. Should I use the
/MTd option and why (I recently learned what MTd means, and it actually
makes sense to my to use this, but how does this work, do I have to copy
all the libs into one dir? It would just be nice to learn a bit about the
options I have and how they work)? I think the standard options in the
project files that come with cvs are different... Although I have a lot of
coding experience, I'm a newbie when it comes to set complex projects up
properly, so maybe someone on this list can give a quick rundown on whats
important to know when setting things up in VC6?

Cheers, Christian