On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:00:18 -0400
David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It would be nice to set them up as a separate download, but we will
> need these in the base package soon, so unless the author is willing
> to change the terms, we'll have to reproduce them outselves.  I think
> that we need to add the Bay-area bridges before anything else; next
> could be a few obvious landmarks like the Cow Palace, the TransAmerica
> building, and Alcatraz, then the KSFO terminal buildings.

The package I downloaded includes the following bridges:

ggbridge - Golden Gate
wobbridge
eobbridge
smbridge
srbridge
tnbridge
dunbridge

I'm not familiar with the names or positions of the Bay-area bridges but hopefully
this includes them all.  The package contains terminals for Oakland and Seatac.  It
also contains generic control towers, hangars, buildings, a prison and the space
needle.

I will contact the author and see if he will allow us to repackage some of these
objects and textures under a different, compatible, license.

Bernie