Once upon a time, you were sitting and writing:

> Just like at school we occasionally mention the 1st floor janitor that
> runs linux on his home machines when professors complain about how hard
> unix is to run ... "For god's sake, the janitor is running Unix at
> home, what's your problem again?" :-)

Nobody ever said professors should really
Professors from our department (EE) do not know how to correctly use
Windows (I do not even mention Linux). The guys from the Math. department
know how to use Linux/Unix, but don't know how to maintain those
machines. I do my academic advisor's Linux machine administration
(just because we're friends... otherwise, I don't really do it anymore).

> I'm guessing if you have some fun with it, the kids will also have
> fun.

Hmm.... it's pretty interesting, you know. When I usually think
of aviation demonstration for children, I think of model
airplanes... and it all gets messy, as you need to group them
in ONE place, warn then "DO NOT TOUCH THE PROP WHILE THE ENGINE
IS RUNNING !!!!", and ofcourse, if it's not a real easy trainer,
you can't let them touch the sticks (unless you want your model
smashed into the ground).

A flightsim is a good solution !

BTW David, how many children in the class ? You should make
sure you have enough time for everything. You might want to
bring some "help" with you (hey, maybe your child, or even
the teacher).

:)

Elady.

    //        //
   (o)o)     (-)-) booom !

  Elad (elady) J. Yarkoni

  "Elady" for friends or....
  "Oh my God... - It's Him !" for fans (or turbofans).

  eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  WWW:   http://www.ee.bgu.ac.il/~elady
  Dept. of ECE, BGU, Beer-Sheva, Israel, 84105.
  972-8-647-2417.