On Monday 23 September 2002 4:02 pm, David Megginson wrote:
> I've started a new module, src/Systems/, for major aircraft systems.
> Currently it contains only a very simplistic vacuum system hard-wired
> to engine #1, but we can improve it easily (look at
> VacuumSystem::update in src/Systems/Vacuum/vacuum.cxx if you want to
> improve it).  The vacuum system is not yet wired to the AI and DG, but
> you can observe its output in the property tree.  Use the property
>
>   /systems/vacuum/serviceable
>
> to control whether the vacuum pump is working or not.  To read the
> current suction in inHG, look at
>
>   /systems/vacuum/suction-inhg

I was gonna try hooking it up to the vac gauge in the 172,
but my build is dieing with:

/usr/X11R6/include  -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -c -o vacuum.o `test -f 'vacuum.cxx'
|| echo './'`vacuum.cxx
vacuum.cxx: In method `void VacuumSystem::update(double)':
vacuum.cxx:48: implicit declaration of function `int fmin(...)'
make[3]: *** [vacuum.o] Error 1