Hi,

I've been observing a problem with panel initialization for a couple of week
or so now. When I start the program I get the graphics screen with scenery
and stuff, but no panel. Moreover, I am unable to switch it on via Shift+P.
Only after I do a "Reset" does the panel appear and can be switched on/and
off via Shift+P.

This is a CVS build from today under Cygwin/WinXP. This may have started
around the time the 3D clouds were added, but not sure if it's related. Any
idea, what's broken here? Anyone else having this problem or is it only me?

Regards Michael

--
        Michael Basler, Jena, Germany
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]