David Luff wrote:

> I'm sure someone on this list has mentioned that they're developing an
> interactive scenery editor, but I can't find a link to it either on the
> Flightgear site or Google.  Could someone post a link if they know it
> please.  I'm basically looking for the easiest way to position a cursor
> over part of the scenery and have a read-out of lat/lon.

Didn't someone use PPE for this?

You could also use the magic carpet mode and place yourself in FGFS
directly over the special scenery part and read your exact position from
the properties.

Or you could try Atlas.

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague